Here are some ultrasound pictures. We did get to see it in 3-D which was very neat! No clue on if it will be a boy or girl, but baby is very healthy & right on track :)
the last one…...
15 years ago
Here are some ultrasound pictures. We did get to see it in 3-D which was very neat! No clue on if it will be a boy or girl, but baby is very healthy & right on track :)
Posted by Angie at 9:37 PM

7 comments:
Yeh, Angie! Welcome to the blogging world!
So sweet! Can't wait to meet your newest little one!
Do you have names picked out yet?
Shall we say girl or boy? I say girl everyone needs 3!!!!!!!!!
Angie - What a beautiful family that God has blessed you with. I am so happy for you. I hope we can get together soon one of these days. Congragulations on the baby on the way. I am so excited for you!
SO glad I have your blog now!!! I think 3d ultrasounds are AMAZING!!! Can't wait to meet lil one:) I say girl too???? BUT I am famous for always being wrong!! tee hee! Great seeing you yesterday!
Kate
Hello! I tagged you on my post:
http://momsoutshopping.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html
I hope you can participate. (If you can't, please let me know) It's okay if you take a few days to tag others. :)
No time for you to update this blog with some more pics of your kids LOL!! I miss you guys!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment