I can't believe Ben is 8 weeks already! It has been a crazy 8 weeks! At the beginning of November I took Ben to the doctor because he was wheezing when he was breathing. We ended up having to leave the peds office in an ambulance. The reason was respiratory distress. He was admitted to the Children's hospital & ended up having a 6 day stay. He had bronchilitis & pneumonia. He is doing much better now but still has some breathing issues, which is normal because it can take 6 weeks or more to clear up.
He has changed so much in the last 8 weeks. He is holding his head really well & cooing a lot. He smiled at me tonight when I was talking to him..that made my day! Here is his monthly Elmo pic.
the last one…...
15 years ago


1 comments:
Wow! 8 weeks already?!? He is such a cutie, when can we get together so I can see him again?
Post a Comment