Sunday the 22nd was Zach's 4th Birthday. It seems like it was yesterday he was a baby! When I was pregnant with him we didn't find out the sex. So when they said "It's a BOY!" I was shocked..& a tad scared! What was I going to do with a little boy?? He is the sweetest, funniest, kindest little man! He is definetly going to be the class clown. He loves to make us laugh. He loves his sisters & brother, anything that has to do with trucks or trains..he is all boy! But he has a soft, gentle side..just for me :) 4 years ago I couldn't imagine having a little boy & now I can't imagine not having one.
All he wanted for his Birthday was a baseball glove & ball..I see baseball practices in our future!

the last one…...
15 years ago


1 comments:
Happy LATE bday Zach ( sorry :(!) He looks so excited to get his ball and glove set- Jaxs and Cash will bring out their tball stuff any time... I am sooo ready for warm weather!!
Post a Comment