Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So much to blog about..

so little time to do it! The days just seem to zip by me lately. Bill & I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary..doesn't feel like it has been that long. Ten years ago I never would have guessed we would have 4 great kids & be living in North Carolina! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold for us!

Ben went to see an allergy/asthma doctor last week. He tested negative for the most common allergies & he seems to be doing well on the Singular & Pulmacort(sp?). He is eating new foods every week & he LOVES it! I have been making his baby food & I can't believe I didn't do this for the other kiddos! It's so easy & so much better for him. He is seeing the Cardiologist tomorrow..will update asap!

Everyone else is doing great..girls are excited for Summer to be here..so am I! Bill is working hard as usual and Zach is funnier than ever! He is such a goofball..he'll probably end up being the class clown! Emma will be 7 on Saturday the 9th. WOW! Where does the time go!

Happy & sad news from my little sis Stef. My brother in law is going to be a doctor in the Airforce & they are moving to Louisiana in July..it's about 13 hours from me :( I am so excited for their new adventure but sad it's so far away. They also have to put their dog Winnie down. She is such a sweet dog & will definitely be missed. The happy news is...they are expecting another baby in December! Stef is an awesome Mom, J is a great Dad & they make beautiful babies together! Congrats guys!!

I think that is all the updates! I know..I need to do more blogging..I'm working on it!

Hanging at the hospital


Check out my Baby Legs!!


I can reach my feet now..and they taste good!


Emma & her crazy hair!


Kaylea :)


Zach..he needs a bike to go with his cool new helmet!


Check out my new hat!

1 comments:

4torock said...

I luv baby legs!! Gotta get me some too!!! Thanks for the update- sad I keep up with u through your blog and YOU LIVE DOWN THE STREET!! lol xo