but more than likely not last time. Stitches! It was bound to happen & with Kaylea turning 9 this year we were doing good. Until today..
It started with a great morning at Church (other than leaving Ben in the nursery for the first time & me being a blubbery mess)..anyways, we came home & are getting lunch for the kids. Zach wanted a candy bar on the counter, I told him no because he hadn't eaten lunch yet & that I was going to eat it..1st mistake. He proceeded to have a meltdown yelling & screaming at me..I just walked away & sat down with Ben. About 30 seconds goes by & he comes in & starts slapping me & hanging on my arm. I am trying to get him off my arm, so that he doesn't accidentally hit Ben, & asking him to please stop. I move my arm out from me & he lets go, steps back & trips on a bag full of Ben's toys sitting on the floor & smacks right on the edge of the end table. He is screaming & Bill comes running & there is blood everywhere. Shockingly Bill was more calm then I was. When we saw where he had hit we knew he would need stitches. So 2 hours at Urgent Care & 4 stitches later..all is somewhat well...other than I feel like a horrible mom today :( It is going to be a long week!
My poor baby :(
the last one…...
15 years ago


2 comments:
Poor thing... and dont feel bad...really-- I really would have eaten the candy bar!! lol good to see u bloggin ( I check it every week!!:) )
Bet he won't mess with Mama again any time soon! Ha! He's such a tough kiddo!
Post a Comment