October is Down Syndrome awareness month. Last year at this time I did not know this. I do now. Last year I didn't know what an amazing gift would be given to us in a matter of days. I do now. It is hard to believe that almost a year ago our lives changed forever..in a good way.
To help raise Down Syndrome awareness, I am going to attempt the 31 for 21 challenge One blog post each day for the entire month of October. This is definetly a challenge for me as I tend to put off blogging..a lot. Since I took a small leave from from blog this Summer, I have a lot to catch you up on.
Also, Sunday the 4th is the DSAC (Down Syndrome Association of Charlotte) Buddy Walk. We have a team set up, so if you are interested in walking with us or supporting us in the walk here are the links..
Donate/Support Ben
Join Ben's Team
Let the Blog Challenge begin :)
the last one…...
15 years ago


1 comments:
what a great "challenge" :) I cant wait to catch up with you on blog!! see ya Sun!
Post a Comment