Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please Forgive Me

for not blogging in a few days. I have failed the 31 for 21 miserably! I usually blog at night but have been so tired lately. Add to that Ebay ending pretty much all of my 400+ lisitngs because I hadn't revised them yet. Well guess what I have been doing every night..editing & relisting them all. What a royal pain! Ebay & I have a love hate relationship!

I have also been doing something else lately that has been keeping me busy as a bee too. Will share more of that with pics later :)

We are off to the pumpkin patch today with the kiddos. Bill is on vacation this week & today is supposed to be a really nice day, so we kept the girls home & are going to spend the day together. Hopefully will get some good pics!
I will try to be better about blogging ;)

0 comments: