Just a little..
It's hard to tell by the pic but I painted the girl's room a deep purple. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it (I tend to stick with neutral colors) but I LOVE it! The girls really like it too!
Next up..
The front room (supposed to be our dining room, but it is alas a playroom). I finally got this painted..ahem..a nice neutral color..
And finally..
the downstairs bathroom..a nice silver/blue..silverberry to be exact!
I still have a bit more painting to do. Next up is the boys room. I wanted to get it all done while I had 2 extra hands here this past week, but couldn't squeeze it all in. I am determined to get most of the house painted. Afterall, we have lived here for 4 years!!
Everyday brings something new with Ben. He has fully mastered going from his belly to sitting up. So what's next you ask...
Yep, that's right..he pulled himself to his knees tonight in his crib! Not once but multiple times & thought it was so funny! He is going to be running circles around me before I know it!
the last one…...
15 years ago


2 comments:
Well that didn't take him long LOL!!! GO BEN!
I love the colors. Can't wait to see them in person. Let me know if you need help with the boys room! You go girl! You are definitely on a mission!
Post a Comment