Zach & Ben..
They are 2 peas in a pod! The way Ben looks up to Zach already is so sweet. I just love watching them play together. I was never worried about Zach when I was pregnant with Ben. I knew he would be a great big brother. He is that & so much more. We talk about Ben having Down Syndrome & have talked to the kids about it but I don't think Zach really understands yet. All he sees is his baby brother & he just loves him and that is all I can ask for.
I have been thinking lately about when Zach will go to school next year. I think it will be hard. I know I will be a mess..always am on first days, but mostly for Ben. We will see. Still have a little while for that.
the last one…...
15 years ago


1 comments:
I love that bottom picture. What sweet boys!
Post a Comment