Friday, December 18, 2009

Update on Ben

I know many of you know already if you follow my updates on FaceBook. Ben was admitted to the hospital on Monday morning after leaving the peds office in an ambulance in respiratory distress. He tested positive for RSV & has been fighting so hard these last few days. He was moved to the PICU early Thursday morning. Since then he has been improving & we are hoping to move back to the step down PICU today. He is on quite a bit of oxygen but they have been turning it down little by little. I am praying that we are on the upside of this virus & that he will be home in time for Christmas.

Thank you to Julie & Kate for making him a prayer button. We are so amazed at all the outpouring of love & prayers for our little guy.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We are praying for Ben and keeping your whole family in our thoughts...

Laurie said...

You are all in my prayers. What do you guys need? Meals? I can make a mean lasagna. Please let me know.