Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another 1st...

It was put off for a while..longer than Daddy wanted. But Ben was in need of a haircut. It is hard to see that newborn baby hair get cut off..don't know why..just is! Ben was excited to sit in the firetruck & was fine with his cape but then she started messin with his hair & he wasn't so sure. He squirmed & put his hands on his head but the hairstylist just kept going. I was sure she was going to cut one of his fingers off..lol He looked so cute when she was done. No blood was shed & it was straight (worth the extra $$).

This was at the beginning of February, I have just been a lazy blogger lately. He already needs another haircut!


BEFORE


Lovin the firetruck


Not sure so about this


All done!


I look good!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ben looks so grown up! I love it!

I have never tried one of the kid-friendly salons, but I think I might need to for Chase (a total squirmer) and Gavin (who has more hair than Chase already).

Kelli said...

You do look GREAT!! :) So cute!