I love when Harris Teeter does triple coupons! Here are the deals I got today..
Total before any discounts $71.06
Total amount OOP $18.74!
I saved $52.32!!
1-Lucky Charms $2.79 - $.75x3 = $.54
2-Palmolive B1G1 $3.79 - $.70x3 = $1.69 ($.85each)
3-Viva Papertowels @ 3/$5 - $.40x3(each) = $1.40 ($.47each)
1-Dawn hand soap $.99 - $.50x3 = FREE
1-Cascade rinse aid $3.49 - $.50x3 = $1.99
1-Mr Clean Eraser $3.29 - $.75x3 = $1.04
2-Shake & Bake @ $2.69each - $.75x3 each = $.44 each
2-OldElPaso Tortillas @2.75 each - $3.00 VIC savings - $.75x3 =$.25 for both!
2-OldElPaso Taco Seasoning B1G1 $1.00 - $.75x3 = FREE!
1-McCormick Seasoning $2.59 - $.75x3 = $.34
2-Barilla Penne Pasta @2/$3 - (2)$.55x3 = FREE!
2-Crest Toothpaste @2/$5 - (2)$.75x3 = $.50 ($.25each)
HT eggs VIC Sale $.99 1 doz
1-Excedrin 24ct. $2.50 - $.75x3 = $.25
1-SunChips FREE w/FB coupon
I also bought a few extra items..milk & a few things for Ben (Ravoili & Chef Boyardee stuff)
the last one…...
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment